Explanation

I will be adding thoughts as they come to me in no apparent order. The actual time line of events is as follows. Papua New Guinea 1965-1975, Australia 1975-1999, China 1999-2005, Indonesia 2005-present. I will probably also include some ramblings from various vacations around the world. I started this blog because I thought it was about time I tried collecting my thoughts in one place.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

In The Beginning PNG#1


I set my watches and clocks five minutes early. I like to think this habit began when I rushed out of the womb six weeks early resembling (as my loving mother says) a 'skun rabbit'. Then at just 6 weeks old my family moved to Papua New Guinea. Looking back I have to admire this mother of mine who (with dad) moved with 4 children under five to a tiny island with no friends, family, telephone, doctors or shops.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment