Explanation

I will be adding thoughts as they come to me in no apparent order. The actual time line of events is as follows. Papua New Guinea 1965-1975, Australia 1975-1999, China 1999-2005, Indonesia 2005-present. I will probably also include some ramblings from various vacations around the world. I started this blog because I thought it was about time I tried collecting my thoughts in one place.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THIS IS CHINA #3 SUZHOU DENTISTS


One night a few of us were sitting around chatting and the subject of dentists came up. Generally, I think you can find good dentist here and the work is very cheap. You might have to make a few adjustments in your expectations.. this being China and all. When doing a big job, like filling several teeth close together, the dentist will fill them as one big tooth and not separate them. This of course can eliminate the need for flossing! It is also a good idea to make your appointment early in the day. A friend of mine realized she must have been one of the last patients for the day when she was told to spit and leaned over to spit to see that the bucket she had to spit into was full.
This is definitely China.

No comments:

Post a Comment